General Info About the Event
During the dates of 3-4 August in 2019, Ottawa will host one of the most important racing triathlon events in the world. Of course, we are talking about the Super League Triathlon Canada – Ottawa 2019. It is expected to be the scene of the third and final qualifier racing event of 2019, hosting many of the best triathletes in the world. This is the most exciting event as the professional athletes will be racing to fill the last few free spots in the Championship Series. To make thing seven more exciting, there will be a multi-sport festival happening at the same time.
Throughout this weekend, there will be a lot of places where you can enjoy and celebrate the healthy lifestyle – including a cool fan zone, drinks, gourmet food and most importantly – incredible entertainment. By taking part at the Super League Triathlon in Canada, Ottawa, you make sure that you enjoy one of the biggest racing events in the world – so don’t dare to miss it.
During the event, the athletes will be racing hard in the capital city of Canada, they’ll swim in the Rideau Canal and they’ll show their abilities to the people in the fan zone. What’s not to like?
Throughout the event, there will be different racing categories for different races – of course. Here are the ones that you should know about
- The Age Group Sprint- includes a 750m swim, 20km bike and a 5 km run – you can do this one individually or in a team of three.
- The Super League 10 km run – it is best for those who like racing and completing a 10KM run.
- Super League 2.5km Run – great for those who are beginners, and it is great for a family activity
- Youth & Junior Girls – Enduro Race – comes in the format of 30m swimming, 4km bike and 1.4 km x 2 (back to back) running, the age range includes youth born between 2002 and 2005 and juniors born in 2000 or 2001
- Youth & Junior Boys – Enduro Race – the same as the girls endure racing event
- Pro Women’s – Enduro Race – it is a very challenging task, as Enduro racing is pretty brutal for those who don’t do this professionally. After all, the athletes should endure 300m swimming, 4 km riding a bike and 1.6 km x3 running.
- Pro-Men’s Race – Enduro Race – the same as women, they’d need to test their true triathlete skills.
There is a reason why when it comes to sports betting Canada is your country. They have a handful of incredible athletes that have incredibly high chances of winning. The situation won’t be different with the Super League Triathlon in Ottawa too. The odds of them winning are very high, which is why when it comes to sports betting Canada’s citizens win a lot of real money. Especially if they use one of the most popular platforms in Canada, which ironically enough is a French establishment. They are regarded as the best this year, and you need to check out why.
So, if you are looking for a safe sports betting Canada event – the Super League Triathlon is your best choice. It is incredible for winning real money, as some of the most famous top-rated triathletes will take part in the Enduro race. It is the best event for any sport fan person who likes to tip on the best athlete through various options.
For instance, when it comes to sports betting Canada offers a lot of online casinos and mobile casinos where the sports betting Canada citizens can place their bets and win some real money. Of course, these are completely legal Canada casinos that will offer you the chance to live bet on online sport sites. Also, you can take part in sports betting events through a mobile casino. Regardless of how you do it, your money will be completely safe, and the real money you win are guaranteed. So, you don’t have to worry about that either!
Upcoming Eeviews Scores and News
In order to get the best news and tips on how to win real money through online casino betting for your favorite triathlete, you need to follow the sports betting Canada news and events, and you need to read into some event reviews and look into past scores. Luckily for you – we have all the sports news that you can possibly need. So, stay tuned!