Triathlon Canada “National Club Championships”
Canadian Triathlon Club Championships. This inaugural event will be held on June 17th and 18th, 2017 at the Canadian Standard and Sprint Triathlon Championships in Ottawa along the historic Rideau Canal Parkway.
This new Championship event will celebrate athleteâs participation in provincially sanctioned clubs and the communities they build across Canada. The Championship will be awarded to the club with the strongest performance, most depth and diversity in age-categories competing in the Standard and Sprint distance triathlon.
Points will be allocated to:
- Provincially Sanctioned Clubs across Canada
- Only athletes of those clubs that are annual members of their Provincial Sport Organization
In each age-category points will be allocated:
- 1st place 10 points,
- 2nd place 9 points,
- 3rd place 8 points,
- down to
- 10th place to 20th place 1 point.
- Only the first competitor from each Club may receive points.
- The 2nd and subsequent athlete from each Club âblocksâ the performance points available to other clubs.
The club with the most cumulative points in the standard and sprint triathlon wins the Championship title. Awards will be provided to the Top-3 Clubs.
To register please follow the link: https://ottawatriathlon.ca/register/
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your Provincial Sport Organization for triathlon.